If you’re an employee of one of our Salford Payroll Partners ‘Supporting Employers’,you can repay your loan directly from your wages with Payroll membership.
Check below if your employer offers this benefit.
Borrow between £500-£10,000 APR dependent on amount borrowed
£500-£4,999- 19.9% APR– cheaper than many credit cards and overdraft rates!
check our loan calculator below to see how much you will repay on the amount you want to borrow.
- Competitive interest rates-see Example below to find out how we can saveyou £1,260 on an £1,800 loan!
- We aim to get you a decision within two days of receipt of information requested
- Once approved, money in your account same day (subject to daily cut off times)
- No early repayment charges; no admin charges or set up fees
- Build up savings as you pay off your loan
- Pay off over a period of up to 5 years
- Payments (loans/savings) taken automatically from your wages on Payday
- The interest you pay stays in our local community- helping make everyone better off
How to apply
EXISTING CREDIT UNION MEMBER?
Not a Credit Union member yet? Our competitive loans are only available to our members. Apply today to become a member and apply for your first loan.
Representative exampleSee how we compare
£2,000 loan repaid over 24 months Interest 1.524%/month fixed Representative 19.9% APR
Repay £100.09 every month.
Total interest £401.91
YOU REPAY A TOTAL OF £2,401.91
£2000 loan repaid over 24 months Interest rate (fixed) 41.2% p.a. Representative 49.9% APR
Total interest £967.43
YOU REPAY A TOTAL OF £2967.43
Employees of the following organisations who live or work in Salford, North Manchester and Prestwich (see map) may pay into the credit union by payroll deduction
- Salford City Council
- Salford Community Leisure
- Salix Homes
- Pendleton Together Housing
- Pennine Acute Hospital
- Manchester Mental Health & Social Care Trust
- North Manchester General Hospital
- Salford Royal NHS Foundation Trust
- Aspire Intelligent Care & Support
- Salford Clinical Commissioning Group
Credit Reference and Fraud Prevention Agencies
We may make searches about you at credit reference agencies who will supply us with credit information as well as information from the Electoral Register. The agencies will record details of any search whether or not this application proceeds. We may use credit scoring methods to assist the application and to verify your identity. Credit searches and other information which is provided to us and/or the credit reference agencies about you and anyone with whom you are linked financially or other members of your household.
This information may also be used for debt tracing and the prevention of money laundering as well as the management of your account. In addition, we may ask you to provide physical forms of identification and/or we may telephone you to confirm you identity.
To prevent or detect fraud or to assist in verifying your identify we may make searches of group records and at fraud prevention agencies who will supply us with information. We may also pass information to financial and other organisation involved in fraud prevention to protect ourselves and our customers from theft and fraud. If you give us false or inaccurate information, details will be passed to fraud protection agencies.
This information may also be used for tracing and claims assessments and verifying identify. Information held about you by the credit reference agencies may already be linked to records relating to anyone with whom you have a financial relationship such as a joint account.
All approved loans are subject to Terms and Conditions. Current terms can be found here