Planning a purchase or unexpected expenditure?
Borrow between £300-£10,000 for any purpose
Representative APR is from 7.5% to 42.6% dependent on amount borrowed: check our loan calculator below to see how much you will repay on the amount you want to borrow.
· Competitive interest rates- see Example below to find out how we can typically save you £287 on a £500 loan!
· Once approved, money in your account same day (subject to daily cut off times)
· No early repaymentcharges; No admin charges, set up fees or early repayment fees
· Build up savings as you pay off your loan
· Pay off over a period of up to 5 years
· Decision within 3-5 working days of receipt of any supporting paperwork we may request, usually quicker after your first loan
· The interest you pay stays in our local community- helping make everyone better off
First Time Borrower?
- Employed? all First Time Borrowers are usually capped at a maximum of up to £2,000
- Unemployed? apply for up to £500 if you have a regular income
- If you have a very good credit rating, then speak to us about a larger loan
HOW TO APPLY
Existing Credit Union Members
If you’re already a member apply here, for a new loan or to Top Up an existing loan.
Not a Credit Union member yet? Our competitive loans are only available to our members. Apply today to become a member and apply for your first loan.
Representative exampleSee how we compare
£500 loan repaid over 34 weeks, Rate of interest 3% per month, 42.6% Representative APR
Repay £16.56 every week.
Total interest £63.00
YOU REPAY A TOTAL OF £563.00
£500 loan repaid over 34 weeks Rate of interest 107.05% Representative APR
Repay £25 every week.
Total interest £350
YOU REPAY A TOTAL OF £850
Credit Reference and Fraud Prevention Agencies
We may make searches about you at credit reference agencies who will supply us with credit information as well as information from the Electoral Register. The agencies will record details of any search whether or not this application proceeds. We may use credit scoring methods to assist the application and to verify your identity. Credit searches and other information which is provided to us and/or the credit reference agencies about you and anyone with whom you are linked financially or other members of your household.
This information may also be used for debt tracing and the prevention of money laundering as well as the management of your account. In addition, we may ask you to provide physical forms of identification and/or we may telephone you to confirm you identity.
To prevent or detect fraud or to assist in verifying your identify we may make searches of group records and at fraud prevention agencies who will supply us with information. We may also pass information to financial and other organisation involved in fraud prevention to protect ourselves and our customers from theft and fraud. If you give us false or inaccurate information, details will be passed to fraud protection agencies.
This information may also be used for tracing and claims assessments and verifying identify. Information held about you by the credit reference agencies may already be linked to records relating to anyone with whom you have a financial relationship such as a joint account.
All approved loans are subject to Terms and Conditions. Current Terms of lending can be found here.