Salford Credit Union AGM on 14th February- join us this Valentine’s Day!
Join us for our AGM on Valentine’s Day- show your love for your Credit Union!
We are inviting all our valued members to join us for our Annual General Meeting for 2017/18, which will take place on Thursday 14th February, 4 till 5.30pm at Brotherton House, Loganberry Avenue M6 5UX.
The AGM is your chance to find out more about your credit union and how we’ve performed over the past year. 2018 was an exciting year for the credit union and we want to share our progress and plans for the future with all our members. Membership has grown along with the number of loans issued. Our online services now make borrowing from your local credit even easier.
- Quorum for AGM confirmed and any apologies for absence
- Welcome by Chair of the Board of Directors and approval of agenda
- Approval of Minutes of AGM of February 2018
- Chair of Board’s Report
- Secretary’s Report
- Treasurer’s Report
- Presentation of Auditor’s Report
- Declaration of surplus available of distribution and Board of Directors’ recommendation of application of same
- Delegation of power to the Board of Directors to grant interim dividend and set interest rates in accordance with the rules
- Credit Committee Report
- Supervisory Committee Report
- Appointment of Auditors
- Motions- motion received in relation to loan interest rates
- Elections: Board of Directors: Jim King, Dean Watson, Mike Thorpe; Supervisory Committee: Mike Dyson
CLOSE OF NORMAL BUSINESS
Questions & Answers for the Board
Please come and meet your Directors, staff and other volunteers and join us for a brew and a biscuit. If you email us at email@example.com to let us know you are planning to come that will help.